I think there is a sort of failure in posting unrelated material to my blog…but I don’t want to forget this interview, and I also want to share my thoughts on it.
1. First of all, I know I have been in Pakistan, but seriously, what the hell is she wearing? Hizo nguo ni fery tight…and that slit bwana. Ama hii ndiyo styro siku hizi, guys watching news in Kenya, niambie?
2. Anyang Nyong’o, did someone never tell him it is not what you say, but how you say it. The dude had a point, but that was the worst way to bring it across.
3. How can Lillian Muli be smiling as he tears her apart on her own homeground. Have some pride bana. Plus she’s a journalist, my simple calculation is that she should have facts just waiting to be spat out, yaani she shouldn’t have gone down without a fight; and there is always ALWAYS ammunition against the government. How do you sit there blushing. *facepalm
4. It was funny how her tone was so conversational, saying ‘mm, ok’ hehehe, its like she was entertaining her uncle…mpaka she was almost about to ask someone to bring tea
5. Do not smile when you are under attack, that smile was more annoying than Anyang nyongs walking out of a live interview, after giving her a file like a Standardy Fae mathaymatix teasher.